Hi Guys I am back today with a yummy #glutenfree recipe for you all! Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins! These guys are SO good I am not even kidding. You need to make this recipe ASAP.
Okay Okay I'll get right to it.
- Dry Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Wet Ingredients:
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup softened butter at room temp
- 1/4 cup cream ( I used half and half)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease Muffin Pan
- Combine all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl
- In a separate bowl beat eggs, then add to dry ingredients.
- Add cream, butter, pumpkin puree to dry ingredients. Blend with electric mixer until smooth
- Add Chocolate chips I did 1/4 of a cup
- Add batter to greased muffin pan about 9 cups
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until they are golden brown and slightly firm to the touch.
There you have it! The most wonderful breakfast treat or anytime of the day treat! If you make them please tell me how they came out!